- All athletes, coaches, and staff members will receive a daily temperature scan with a no-touch, infrared thermometer.
- Coaches will wear masks whenever social distancing is not possible. Additionally, our registration limits will keep our small group work to no more than 8 players plus a coach in an 800 square foot area at any point during each session. Players may wear masks throughout the full session if they wish, and will be required to wear a mask from the outside into the gym.
- Indoor facilities are being deep-cleaned on a frequent basis and we ask parents to assist our efforts by cleaning personal equipment after each practice.
- We appreciate our parents' desire to be present during practices, but ask that at this time to limit the time spent inside our facilities. We will share our daily progress with a constant stream of communication via personal e-mail to our program members from our coaches and by sharing live feeds at special events.
- There are no shared drinking containers. Players must come prepared with plenty of water.
- Each participant will have their own basketball provided by Prime to use during any session. We will also disinfect each basketball between sessions.
- There is absolutely no penalty for a missed practice due to illness, now more than ever taking extra health precautions is considered by the Florida Prime Sports community to be a vital quality in a good teammate.